Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BACK FROM PLKN!WOO HOO!



BACK FROM PLKN!

FIRST I WANNA SAY BOUT PLKN,IT'S NOT THAT BAD FROM MY EXPERIENCE EXCEWPT FOR THE WIRAJAYA,U HAVE 2 CARRY A REALLY BIG BAG N HEAVY...AND U GO IN THE JUNGLE,FIND SOME PLACES,FIND PEOPLE..SURVIVORS FROM PLANE CRASH(IT'S A SENARIO..NOT REAL)..AND WAKE UP AT 4.30 IN MORNING AND SLEEP IN 12.00 MIDNIGHT ....THAT'S TORTURING EVERY INCH OF MY SOUL!...LOL.ANYWAY,I DON'T HAVE MUCH 2 SAY BOUT PLKN IN MY BLOG ACTUALLY....I JUST WANNA SAY IN PLKN..U ARE LIKE FAMILY WIF ALL THE TRAINERS...

i lost my curl there..half of hair is sort of straight n half is curl...i hope my hair straight back as soon as possible..going to re-do my hair or straight it......

look at thesee stars..they have perfect hair
miley,taylor swift,hillary duff,selena,taylor momsen,taylor orianthi...





CAn U See ThOsE HaIr WaS So PrEtTy!..huhue!
i wish i don't cut my hair be4 going 4 PLKN...maybe aliltle but owh my god..that
girl has destroty my hair n in the end i have 2 curl my hair even if it's damege n my curl is destroy already..



i thinking of going out but my condition wouldn't let me go out..so i'm just gonna sit in my house until it's getting better and better..fuhhh!!!now i have 2 go..going 2 take my SPM results....

i hipe my skin back 2 normal ASAP!

0 comments:

MY BLAST BOX


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com